MID-OPEN RECOVERY PARTY!
Save the date, Friday March 13th at 7 PM. CrossFit Marin will have a mid-open recovery party. More details to come, but this will be an evening focused on helping our athletes recover from the open and getting ready for the remaining two workouts. Stephanie Ring, in addition to other great vendors helping you recover, will coach a short recovery yoga class.
If you missed the first email explaining what the open is and how it works, check it out here.
Order T-shirts and Tanks!
We’ve got great t-shirts and tanks this year. If you want to order one, the cost is $28. Please email
Dana@inthecave.com with your size and style preference.
Still not signed up for the Open?
1. Get out of your comfort zone! CrossFit is all about being comfortable with the uncomfortable. We learn to push our bodies to their absolute limits and then come back the next day with smiles on our faces, ready for more.
2. You will be here for a gym workout anyway, so why not see where you stack up? Every Friday throughout the Open, we will program its workout as the regular gym workout. As long as you’re doing it, why not submit your score online and see how you do compared to thousands of other people your age all over the world?
3. Build and support our community!
4. You can enter thinking that no matter what you do, someone else is always going to do better. But you will set PRs. You should compete because you’ll realize you are way better than you think you are.
5. You can participate the whole way through, and it’s fun! You should compete because it’s a commitment. You will train harder, you will eat better, and you will connect with your coaches and community in ways you never thought possible. You should compete because you can.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up here!