A Parkour coach at The Cave facilitates hour-long classes for kids and teenagers broken up by age and skill level. If you are athletic, highly motivated, and love working with kids and teens, we want to hear from you!
- Experience working with kids ages 7-12 is a plus.
- Background in parkour and previous coaching experience are major pluses.
- Must be able to safely manage a group of 8 (at most) through various activities, including basic strength conditioning, vaulting, running and jumping, landing, swinging, wall runs, and obstacle courses.
- Must be comfortable in front of kids and be able to hold their attention.
- Must have the ability to positively communicate with everyone you come in contact with at the gym.
- Must have enthusiasm for helping people learn.
Pay is competitive; hourly rates will be determined by experience and qualifications.
Afternoon and weekend hours may be required. The Cave is well known for its excellent coaching style. We will help train you in our highly regarded techniques, our program, and our curriculum.
Send your resume to Kevin@inthecave.com. Background checks may be required.