Full Policy Document Download
To download a complete list policies here at The Cave, click the button below.
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Policies and Procedures
Much has changed to ensure that our students remain safe and healthy. To download all of our new procedures, click the button below.
- Because classes at The Cave have no “end date,” the office staff at The Cave must have two weeks’ advance written notice via email to unenroll an athlete from a class. Our auto-billing system will otherwise continue to bill you, and you will be responsible for all fees. (Please be mindful that because of our extensive waitlists, you are holding a desired class space while you remain enrolled.)
- Written cancellation notices must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal cancellations will not be processed.
- If an athlete has not been to class for 3 consecutive months and The Cave has made multiple attempts to contact you, The Cave reserves the right to unenroll the athlete from class(es). You are responsible for all fees accrued up to the point of unenrollment.
Class Enrollment Policies
- Classes at The Cave are first come, first served. Therefore, The Cave only enrolls athletes into classes (and begins billing) a maximum of 2 weeks out.
- A working credit card on file is required before a client can enroll in classes (including drop-ins), be put on waitlists, register for events, schedule CrossFit Foundations, or participate in private lessons.
- The Cave does not schedule any make-up classes or allow drop-ins to other classes to replace missed classes.
- Any drop-ins done outside of enrolled classes will be billed to your account.
- The Cave does not offer free trials. ONE drop-in class (at our drop-in rate) is allowed to try out a class at The Cave.
- All drop-ins must be scheduled at least 2 days ahead of time with the office staff at The Cave.
- Athletes spend the first 10 minutes of each class performing crucial warm-up and injury prevention exercises. As such, if an athlete is more than 10 minutes late, he or she will not be allowed to participate in class for the day.
- If your desired class is full, you can ask for your child to be added to the waitlist for that specific class. In order to be placed on a waitlist, an athlete must be able to start the desired class within one month.
- An athlete can be placed on a maximum of 2 waitlists at any given time.
- When a space becomes available for enrollment, The Cave will contact the first person on the waitlist via email only.
- Waitlist order is based on the date athletes are added to the waitlist; the athlete on the waitlist the longest will be contacted first. You have 3 days to respond to an email notice to take an open class space. If The Cave does not hear from you within 3 days, the athlete will be removed from the waitlist, and The Cave will move on to the next athlete.
Drop Off Policies
- Athletes under the age of 9 are not allowed to be unattended before or after their scheduled class time. The Cave is not responsible for watching athletes before or after classes.
- If your child is not comfortable using the bathroom alone, please remain on the premises during his or her scheduled class. We require that a parent/adult be present for all athletes 4 years old and younger.
- If you know you will be away for 2 consecutive weeks (2 weeks minimum and 2 weeks maximum), The Cave can issue a credit to your Cave account. The credit is 50% of your regular class fees during those 2 weeks.
- You must tell us ahead of time in order to receive vacation credit; we do not grant vacation credit retroactively.
- Vacation credit cannot be applied in the same month that you enroll in class or cancel your enrollment; you must be enrolled for one full month before being able to utilize vacation credit.
Summer Hold Policies
- Enrolled Cave athletes leaving for the summer have the option to hold their class space(s) between June 15 August 14 so that they can return in the fall without worrying about waitlists.
- The summer hold dates cannot be altered for any reason.
- Dues for the summer hold period must be paid up front, in addition to any regular monthly billing that has not been paid up to June 1.
- There is also an option to sign up for our Summer Special. Click here for more details.
Birthday Party, Kids’ Night Out, Camp and Event Policies
- The Cave requires that all fees be paid in full prior to the event you and/or your child are participating in.
- A $10 fee per child will be applied to a client’s account for every 15 minutes a parent/guardian is late for event pick-up.
- Kids’ Night Out will be canceled if fewer than 5 children are registered up to 24 hours before the event.
- Camp early registration policy: Participants receive 20% off if paid in full one month ahead of camp start date, or 10% off if they pay in full two weeks ahead of camp start date.
- To reserve a specific birthday party time, a non-refundable deposit of half the base rate is required at the time of booking.
- Birthday parties for 2 individual children cannot be combined unless the children are twins. If one party is booked for 2 birthday children of different ages or from different families, it will be billed as 2 separate parties.
- The Cave is closed on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween (5:00 p.m. onward), Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday), and Christmas Eve (11:00 a.m. onward) through New Year’s Day.
- The Cave does not issue credit for classes that fall on holidays when the gym is closed (unless a client gives advance notice that a vacation of 2 consecutive weeks will incorporate one or more of the holidays on which the gym is closed).
- The Cave does not allow pets inside any part of the gym. Please secure your animals outside, away from entrances, exits, outdoor workout space, and traffic flow.
Use of the Facility
- Coaches will invite all athletes onto the gym floor at the appointed class time. Until then, please wait in the designated waiting area.
- Athletes (and spectators) are not allowed to use any Gymnastics, Parkour, CrossFit, or climbing equipment (including the floor and trampoline) without a coach’s explicit approval and supervision. Parental/adult supervision does not replace a coach’s approval and supervision.
- The Cave collects personal information when registering for services to maintain accurate contact information and to assist in proper placement in activities at The Cave.
- The Cave does not share any personal information with any third parties with the exception of financial services in the course of processing electronic payments.