Welcome to CrossFit Marin
CrossFit Marin is proud to be the first CrossFit affiliate in Marin County! Our functional fitness program incorporates movements, methods, and equipment from a variety of sports to help our members become fit, fast, and strong. We run, row, lift weights, jump with boxes and ropes, throw medicine balls, and use basic gymnastics like push-ups, pull-ups, and squats.
We are a diverse community of professionals, students, parents, former athletes, and retirees, and CrossFit helps us lead active and healthy lives. Whether you’re playing a competitive sport or playing with your kids, our experienced and knowledgeable coaches can help you achieve your fitness goals. Here are some highlights:
- CrossFit classes are for individuals ages 16+, and they are one hour long. Each day, the WOD (Workout of the Day) is designed to challenge new and experienced athletes alike. WODs are posted to our blog and Facebook and Instagram accounts each night at 8:00 p.m. Our workouts vary from day to day, which helps athletes learn an array of skills, and we frequently repeat workouts to track progress. Consecutive or not, training about five days each week works well for many of our athletes.
- Come as you are! You don’t need to be “in shape” to start CrossFit. Our coaches prioritize efficient and effective movement, and they help tailor each workout for any level, injury, or limitation.
- For experienced athletes looking to compete in the sport of fitness, we offer programming to complement in-class training.
- Recovering from daily workouts is critical to training longevity. WOD Recovery Yoga at CrossFit Marin provides athletes with the tools to stretch and mobilize properly.
- Still have questions? E-mail our CrossFit Director at email@example.com.
For young athletes ages 7-15 years old, our CrossFit Kids and CrossFit Teens programs (both including the Strong Girls subset) introduce kids to a lifestyle of health and exercise in a fun and engaging way. These classes focus on sound technique and functional movements. More information can be found here.
Get Started in CrossFit for FREE!
Whether you’re new to CrossFit or relocating gyms, CrossFit Marin offers one free class! Just choose a class from our schedule, and confirm the date and time of your attendance in advance by e-mailing our CrossFit Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have CrossFit experience or have completed an onboarding program at a CrossFit affiliate, we are happy to help you choose a membership plan right away. Simply e-mail our CrossFit Director at email@example.com.
If you are new to CrossFit, then our Foundations program is the place to start. Foundations consists of five privately-coached sessions and five regular group classes. In addition to helping new athletes transition to our coaching environment, the movement instruction in Foundations helps them more safely and effectively participate in our classes. For more information and to schedule your first session, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are traveling from a CrossFit affiliate and would like to drop in while you’re on the road, we offer both a drop-in option and a 10 classes/month package. Please see our CrossFit pricing page for more information.
It helps if we know in advance that you’re coming to class, so to get started, please register in our system and then e-mail email@example.com.
If you’re looking for the best “Crossfit near me,” you’ve found it. We’re dedicated to helping people from all backgrounds merge life, fitness, and community—with some fun along the way.