Want a date night?
Drop your child off with us at The Cave for dinner, recreational gym play, movies, and more!
Saturday, July 14, is Circus Night.
If you (or a friend) haven’t already done so, fill out our new member registration form online, and then register for the event!
Dinner is chicken patties, fries and veggies.
$45.00/participant if you sign up online in advance
$50.00/participant at the door (pending availability)
KNO POLICIES AND INFORMATION:
• You must sign up for Kids’ Night Out no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled Kids’ Night Out (i.e. 5:30p.m. Friday). $45.00 pre-registration can be done in person, on our website (www.inthecave/events.com), or by calling our office (415-927-1630).
• Only 8 “same day” spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis (please understand this is for staffing purposes and for your child’s safety); “same day” spaces are billed at $50.00, no exceptions.
• If you have not registered online in advance, the Kids’ Night Out fee must be paid in full when you drop your child off at The Cave.
• Kids’ Night Out is for children ages 5 – 14 years old. Children of any other age must be approved by our Events staff prior to the night of the event.
• Dinner is served between 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. If your child does not like or is allergic to the meal being provided, please pack a pre-made dinner for him or her. If your child arrives after 7:00 p.m., be aware that dinner will already have been served.
• Attire for this event is gym appropriate clothing. A leotard, t-shirt, or tank top and shorts, sweatpants, or leggings are appropriate. Please no dresses, skirts, jeans, belts, or buttons on clothing.
• Misbehaving children will receive three warnings during the event; upon the third warning, a parent will be called and asked to come and collect the child.
• Kids’ Night Out is scheduled from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.—no earlier than 5:30 p.m. and no later than 10:00 p.m. For every 15 minutes parents are late for pick-up, a $10 fee will be added to the account to cover staff costs.
See you there!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!