Want a date night?
Drop your child off with us at The Cave for dinner, recreational gym play, movies, and more!
Saturday, July 27th, is Glow In The Dark Night.
If you (or a friend) haven’t already done so, fill out our new member registration form online, and then register for the event!
Hot dogs & chips, fruit.
$45.00/participant if you sign up online in advance
$50.00/participant at the door (pending availability)
KNO POLICIES AND INFORMATION:
• You must sign up for Kids’ Night Out no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled Kids’ Night Out (i.e. 5:30p.m. Friday). $45.00 pre-registration can be done in person, on our website (www.inthecave/events.com), or by calling our office (415-927-1630).
• Only 8 “same day” spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis (please understand this is for staffing purposes and for your child’s safety); “same day” spaces are billed at $50.00, no exceptions.
• If you have not registered online in advance, the Kids’ Night Out fee must be paid in full when you drop your child off at The Cave.
• Kids’ Night Out is for children ages 5 – 14 years old. Children of any other age must be approved by our Events staff prior to the night of the event.
• Dinner is served between 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. If your child does not like or is allergic to the meal being provided, please pack a pre-made dinner for him or her. If your child arrives after 7:00 p.m., be aware that dinner will already have been served.
• Attire for this event is gym appropriate clothing. A leotard, t-shirt, or tank top and shorts, sweatpants, or leggings are appropriate. Please no dresses, skirts, jeans, belts, or buttons on clothing.
• Misbehaving children will receive three warnings during the event; upon the third warning, a parent will be called and asked to come and collect the child.
• Kids’ Night Out is scheduled from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.—no earlier than 5:30 p.m. and no later than 10:00 p.m. For every 15 minutes parents are late for pick-up, a $10 fee will be added to the account to cover staff costs.
See you there!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!